Hygiene, Cleaning and Social Distancing Policy - COVID 19
Our aim is to continue serving the community with party goods in the safest way possible.
We wanted to share with you our procedures so you understand how seriously we take this.
-Social distancing is our top priority and so we will be limiting the amount of people in the shop at any one time.
- Current Government guidelines mean that suitable face coverings are mandatory (unless exempt). If you arrive without a covering, we will provide you with one.
- Please try to shop alone wherever possible.
- Please make sure children stay with you at all times and do not allow them to run around the shop.
- Please keep 2 metres away from staff and other customers at all times. Our Floor will be marked out to help with this.
-Contactless or card payment only please. No cash.
- Hand sanitizer and gloves will be available for customers to use at any times.
-To ensure there is enough room to move around we may ask you to leave through our rear exit.
- Please refrain from trying wearables on. Our Fittings rooms will be closed. If you wish to open a costume to have a look, please askfor assistance.
-There will be no refunds or exchanges on any wearables. This includes Fancy Dress Accessories, Wigs and Costumes. This does not affect your staturtory rights.
- If you wish to return an item it will be cleaned with anti-bacterial and taken off the shop floor for a minmum of 72 hours before it is put back on the shop floor.
-We will be washing our hands regularly and sanitizing them before inflating balloons.
Please also see our Contact-Free Delivery Policy.